Monday, May 7, 2012

I was going to wait to post next week (when we had a baby update), but the "Boymaker" insisted that our fans needed a post this week.

Last weekend was my birthday and Jason made it a "Babymaker's" dream. He started the night with a DQ blizzard (my biggest craving) and ended the night with a surprise Romantic spread of Oreo's. For a second, I was confused and thought he was about to propose again. It was definitely a pregnant chick's/Oreo lover's paradise! :) Below are pictures of the island and the cake that he crafted. He also took me to an Etsy show here in Dallas, which I loved. I'm a lucky girl!


We went to Canton yesterday to order the nursery bedding and get a few more decor pieces for the shelf. It was already pretty hot this month, so I think it will be our last trip there pre-baby. I hope that Jason can make it until then, because he's become a Canton-aholic.

Below are images of the things we found yesterday. My favorites are the big Aidan sign that will go above the crib and the precious little worn cowboy boots. Jason loved the idea of Roy Rogers or John Wayne in the room somehow, so he picked up that lunchbox as soon as his eyes met it!


I'm sure Boymaker (the comedian of the family...or so he thinks) will have some comments to this post, so check those out as well.

Love you all,
Jason & Kimberly

No comments:

Post a Comment